martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Beyond the border

Beyond the border

Limits, Personal Development, Business Development, Sales and Leadership

When you are traveling around the world, I have observed many times as the territories of different countries use the term boundary to define the physical space they occupy, limiting or defining this site are powered sovereignty.
The curious thing about all this is that rather than trying to find the dividing lines between these countries, when I go on the plane and see through the window today still find it.
It's funny how we as human beings are capable of establishing borders or boundaries where none exist, then create a whole infra structure to protect swashbuckling these spaces.
Studying one of my masters, Bucky Fuller, observe that we are all called up this huge spaceship earth traveling at thousands of miles per hour in the universe and of which we are unaware.
I begin to understand that many times, some of us, we set boundaries or establish small (although we think they are very large), and the only limit is our ability to imagine and grow.
Funny how an elephant when it is small one leg tied to a string and tries several times to let go, but after several attempts to understand the limit and no longer try again in your life. Create a boundary or barrier in his behavior and when a huge elephant, just add a weak chain in his leg did not try again. He does not realize that he has grown just a little pulling may be easily released.
My great learning to be in Exeter (England), is that for many years I dont barrier not work somewhere with a different language to me, because others told me (and let me tie the string as the elephant) it would be better if he were calm and able to work in the huge Hispanic market and stop thinking nonsense.
Today I work in Europe doing what I love, and I have managed to break that chain, boundary or limit I had in my head.
My big thought is how many other strings can break in my life?.
My learning is that if I try, I'll never know if he could or not, so I remember a phrase my best friend (Tony) told me many years ago "friend of this world is that ateven".
You have to dare to do what you dream, risk, measure it, but be sure you give a step further to grow.
Remember that you accepted without questioning the barriers or boundaries of your life, now you are aware that no one can govern in the privacy of your thoughts, that's where you really live these borders.
I invite you to dare to do little things that give you confidence and help you to see that this world is your creation and you can see, feel and enjoy new horizons in your life, you lay aside the old beliefs that others chose for you and which you gave them strength (and perhaps could be someone you loved or love much like your parents or partner), recognizes his good intentions, but in the end you have to take the lead and complete control of your life loosin chains of attachment and ego.
The question is what border or barrier'll break in your life today?

GBY

Alfred

PD. Remember that great seller no boundaries for their actions and a leader known as cross border and cross helping others grow and break old harmful beliefs for them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario