martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

The Superhero


When I hear the word superhero comes to me some times when you have to save the world, helping to protect others (in my case Ironman).

This thought seems very successful if we are clear and do not pollute with feelings of revenge, resentment and revenge.

So why do not we talk about the superhero who could be you in the lives of others, surely the little voice some of us began to tell us for example "I have enough trouble now and obligations to be thinking about being a superhero," come one better these superheroes to help me and save me. At the bottom of our hearts, that we, for someone to come to "save us" but the reality is that no one is coming to save you if you do not help others. As many of you know you have to give what we want, to plant a super saving another action that you return to that super power to your life. The problem is we do not know what to do, or hear sounds very nice but in the end what do I do? And if my self-esteem is a little low I can say things like I'm not good at that?.

But let's be practical, if not start growing your action, nobody will do for you, and take that responsibility is the first thing you should know.

The best way to do this for example is in the morning on a ride in the car turn the radio off for 4 minutes and think of one or two people who can help you help to create in your mind clearly thinking to run it that way and get to apply it, that action may simply help with your coffee or something simple to complex as you wish, or  you charge your newspaper from the floor to her desk, I suggest you start with things small. It may be that your you become an unexpected hero with a small action for you, but for the other person may mean life saving. This is no exaggeration, perhaps you take coffee to a girl in the office or known is something that say small and easy, but imagine if the other person is depressed, disappointed because their relationship is not going well, death or crossed a problem at the wrong time and become one of those inexplicable races that frankly, you want to die "Hang the towel", and suddenly you get a coffee from scratch. Guess what? Sure you become a great superhero.

This is awesome and real, in a workshop than I do, on occasion thought was a routine and boring work, but this morning I thought I could do something for someone, do not know who would be, but appeared to recognize a girl for their participation in the workshop when in the break approached me to tell me that, you just saved life was about to kill someone and commit suicide, I stayed froze, told me that a friend had given him the ticket for the program and that he had lived had rescued, was impressive in my life (this is a true stoy). The friend was a SUPERHERO, in the life of this person.

Many times we do not realize we can be angels else, because we do not value the small details, but you are a great hero to many people imagine a world with these characteristics would pass very well did I not.

Well you can create it and as a result create this for you, so stop complaining and blaming others for your life, take the reins and build the life you want and surely some superhero appears in your life.

The question is, are you going to take action? Or you will remain the most active in your own life loser. Who'll be the hero today?


GBY


Alfred

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario