domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

Consciousness of my Mistakes

Some of us have been wrong in some area, sometimes we are aware to other, we do not simply "intent" but hurt someone else and in the end we hurt ourselves for the boomerang effect.


Normally we hurt the ones we love or closer have in our life, which would seem a little silly but it is.

Trying to understand that we are imperfect and that in this life you reap what you sow (boomerang effect), the concern arrived at my door to think about all the occasions in which I have offended anyone (even from primary with funny antics) that effect will uppss planting those seeds in my life, if I understand well that my actions are small seeds and large trees come out of these, I would not expect the negative boomerang effect. Need to do anything to remove the effect of grandeur and prevent those seeds become huge trees that bloom only a twig that wiped fast not produce unwanted effects in my life.

Again the wisdom of thousands of years play my door to give me a very effective recipe I found in a Diamond Cutter Institude course (DCI) in the city of Guadalajara.

This time I realized that there is a proven technique that has worked (which I used) and it always works.

There are 4 steps that will help clean the garden of your life.

Step 1: you need to be aware of the boomerang effect. If there is no consciousness there is no change, no one can change what you do not know and sometimes we refuse to be honest and forthright to gauge the effect of our actions.

Step 2: Intelligent contrition. Realizing the mistake, but under all circumstances avoid the blame or victimize, I say Smart contrition, no says wrongful or victimizing. Be careful to understand what you did and the effect it produces. This also has the small line of becoming Sinic.

Step 3: Commitment to you. You have to establish a clear time for do not ever commit this fault, it was specified and realistic. Some times it is important to be honest in terms of time, may for example not be angry with my partner the next two hours, perfect!. So you have a real purpose amendment clear that any action you can put, never in this life, if it's something you really never want to do or participate but can realistically accomplish.

Step 4: Antidote. Remembering the boomerang effect now have to plant something positive to plant something big to help us create the future we desire.

Now the question that popped into my head was Ok, do this and it works as this and it is not only a beautiful work of reflection and good heart.

My biggest surprise was when I explained that to do this and stop the boomerang return, to stop in the air this would produce less effect, such as a headache, a small tap or something much less than what would happen with full effect of our negative action, this would be checked with the effect actually finished. And it's funny when you start doing this and for example you stick in a chair, your head is a recall or photo negative that just blending. Honestly when I started with this had a huge collection that I wanted to finish and in doing so I felt much better, with a few taps but now gave me happiness and laughter. And indeed it has not curse anyone remember by tapping to avoid sowing more negative.

The question now is when you're starting to take the negative boomerang force of your life?


GBY

Alfred

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario