sábado, 1 de febrero de 2014

Recognize to grow

On my way through life the universe has surrounded me with innumerable teachers who have helped me to understand and discover the potential that lies within me and all  humans beings. This teachers transfer their wisdom so that we can open up quickly to better circumstances in life.

It is often so strong the knowledge that others give us and fits so well in our logic to discover awakens some of us we forget who or who pushed that little seed, making it flourish in us a beautiful forest of Joy and Knowledge.

These great masters, in my case, people are not realized what really awakened in my life in many instances and the result has been blooming beautiful forests, jungles and gardens of wisdom in front of me.

We all have great teachers and your partner, friends, parents, children and gurus in your way, for me today is a day of thanks and appreciation to these great masters.

Something I've learned is that "we are all born geniuses," so says Bucky Fuller Minster, we just should find out. and these teachers (who we recognize in our lives), when we have the forest we forget the seeds that led to this and the Ego and arrogance make her an appearance.

We are glad telling us about our beautiful forest and all it cost us (which holds true) but whenever I recognize a sentence, the source of knowledge of your forest is much more harmonious.

In my case it has not been easy, by the dynamics of my life.

Some are used to not be aware of these teachers, so we try to make certain high to recognize them.

Today all of these words this awakening was thanks to one of my great teachers Geshe Michael Roach is, so I give my deep gratitude to him.

Whenever cites phrases or ideas from a teacher or other credit admit it and give that which will make you much more humane and best leader further magnify your wisdom.

And you and you recognize who were your teachers?

I hope

GBY 

Alfred

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario