viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

Celebrate the successes of other

When I ask people,  ask me or anyone else to me, if I'm happy when a contestant gets some success, or when a family member or close friend wins an increase or improvement in your life, the first answer is "sure, give me glad that I have achieved", but in doing an honest review in the privacy of my being I realized that most of the time did not have that clear and positive sense of joy, actually had a hassle.
So life put me off the solution, reading a book called "The Karma of Love" (Geshe Michael Roach) and asking others, I realized that most act like and say "of course I was happy, or that was crazy not to, he's my brother, son or friend ", but basically for most of us bother, this is much more common than you can imagine, so if you're reading this and you identify welcome to the club. Frankly you need a high degree of personal honesty to not deceive yourself and be honest about your feelings.
I know many reading this you are a little upset and feel observed themselves to make conscious that reaction, but in order to fix or change some attitude we must first recognize and thus able to approach and implement a solution.
Once I recognized that attitude is the secret surprise at the exact moment you feel discomfort for some positive (or even negative) thing that happens to someone. This is like playing catch the mouse, you must be very careful and patience to self-observe you, see the right time when the mouse hovers mustaches, do not punish or suffer to see you like, or start saying how bad you are for have that kind of thoughts, watching you as you are moving forward to help.
When you begin to feel discomfort observed coming from you, that the action or external act of the success or failure of the other comes from you, you are activating something you can control or adjust, takes a little time and practice, but if you make it fun can happen as me, in the middle of a board meeting or even, I hear something that activates the mouse out of the trap and I start to laugh at the stupid things I'm thinking and absurd jealousies and annoyances.
There is also a very powerful and fun addition. By the night when you get to your bed and after the turmoil of the day with stress, traffic problems, relax. Treat yourself 3 minutes sacred joyful and successful seeing. This reads very easy but it costs a lot of work on it to give us 3 little minutes of joy, this aid directly to not feel the discomfort or unhealthy desire for those around us, and ensure that during your sleep your brain change the program of the day no very positive (sometimes), by one powerful to keep you alert your life.
The question is how can you ensure you do 3 minutes of exercise every day?
I've only given you the suggestion to practice this but the action and decision to do so is yours alone

GBY

Alfred

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario