viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

You want to control everything?

Many people feel a need to bring all things under our control: at work, on a project at home with family or in our relationships. We have the little voice in our  head "if I check or do not control me, they will not do well. "
This may have a point, but most people are this way do not realize that there is an inner need for recognition in them, their ego grows both the extent of believing that no one else can do better than or equal to they even say "which ego? wish and help me." The funny thing is that in a high percentage if you will miss the activity or work in less than two weeks someone else to do it and you would be surprised how many they could do as well or better than you.
I do not want to tell you that you become irresponsible and now just leave everything, I want you to know is that if you start to understand that as you loose, teaching and educating others, your life will improve. Uppss! but in everyday life many people in their jobs or businesses say "no, how do you think I'm going to teach my secrets to others? not crazy, imagine, lose my job." This is not true, the reality is that this attitude will produce in your life is that others want to control you or anybody teach you how to grow, because what you do to others what crops to yourself.
Imagine if you did not, and will educate you to help the people around you, to learn and the will motivate you to grow and even you gave them tasks that they could perform to the best of your ability (but honestly let them grow), when your boss or the owner of the company has to cover a new position, who do you think is the best?, surely the person who help educate and train others, so that his teammates believe and help would be recognized at the natural leader .
I know that for many it may sound absurd and they will say "you do not know how things move here" or "how can I not control my house or my partner?" You have no idea that this new way of seeing things, this new way of acting towards others but especially for yourself will help you be more effective and grow much more than they have done so today.
I repeat what I say in my workshops: try it for 4 weeks, notes, make a journal and see what happens in your life. Clearly, breaking your comfort zone or your controller pattern is very difficult and you may feel insecure at first and want to return back to what you were doing before, but calm! be patient and I guarantee your life will be much more effective and harmonious.
The question is about who you're starting to have more confidence in your life today? Are you willing to give up control?

GBY

Alfred

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario