viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

Responsibility

Why am I going wrong with me in life?
This is a very common question when we have a series or days that are not what we wanted and things go wrong, often the first thing that comes to mind can be expressions like eg. "Life is not fair" or "because of the government ..." or "If I had been born in another cradle" or "if my boss was ..." All these expressions are a reflection of something that we are going in our lives. Let me tell you something, as I've thought a lot of these things and after a while I thought about it would be very sad not to have control of my own life. That's why I gave myself the task of researching and studying whether we are lying at infinity to the whims of others or at some point we can take control of our lives. And at the end I realize that we create our whole life, our beliefs shape it to what we experienced.
Understanding this requires a fundamental principle HIGH  Responsibility me, where there are six factors that are not negotiable:
One. Stop denying the things that you know that you're creating for your bad habits.
Two. Stop you justify your actions yourself.
Three. Stop blaming others for what you are.
April. Stop playing the victim.
May. Stop giving up your dreams.

If you want to grow up and take control of what I live every day, these six points that I learned from my good friend Blair Singer, must have a clear place in my head.
You create your world, and that world is created by the agreements and beliefs that you have.
I'll give you an example
Who controls your mood?
Many people leave the responsibility for your happiness in the hands of others, and live believing they are happy or angry by what others say or do them. But this is not true! responsibility for your happiness, anger or bitterness is in your hands, you change your mood because you want or what you want, if you apply the above 6 points, you should see your mood as the first not deny yourself that this feeling comes and comes on you, understand that another does not control your life, stop being thinking how to justify that I'm angry, do not say something like "by you or by the I'm angry" (You're angry because you want) , and please do not start saying "is that I do this always happen or neck I will be happy" because only these making you the victim, and finally get up and still fails to stop your dreams without giving up what you deserve.
At the end you create your life and decide to play it as you want, NO ONE ELSE CAN LIVE YOUR LIFE, NO ONE!! At the end of these on your own, or the person you love or the one that you trust you can put your mind and help you, and obviously you either can do it with another, you never know who is really thinking someone else just imagine or suppose (which is exhausting) what others think or believe it is their responsibility not yours.
Take responsibility for your life at work, family, your health, business and money.
If you keep being responsible and watching you when you're not, you will gradually get what you want.
Please see how many years have you not being responsible, and shows the number of years and involves at least 20% of the time (which has not been responsible) at least for now change your life and create what you want to be your's principal actor of what you want to be very responsible.
The question is when will you start being responsible for your life?

GBY

Alfred

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario