viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

Journal

When I was in high school, (huyyyy some years ago), I remember that men and women talk about keeping a journal in which we could be writing the most important event was fun and many girls defended very quietly that no one could see his diary or as some called it his confessional.

I do not remember that place lost this habit, what struck me is that yesterday to receive a review of a publication (www.in-Log.net) and I spent the 25 reasons to keep a diary or journal, I realized that many people like me at some stage in their lives brought this daily practice.
Why is it important to keep a diary?, Beyond all deep and scientific characteristics I read the article (very interesting), I think that your writing in a notebook with a pen your daily Ideas helps you let off steam and reflect as have been your days at the end of each day and in the mornings as you visualize for the coming day.
Right now many of us may think that this could be a waste of time in our busy lives and actually honestly would not know where to start. For this reason I will help you with some tips that I've practiced, to take action and you can use this powerful tool that can change your perception and can really help you measure your life.
Let me tell you something that probably you know, but what we do not realize many times "90% of your life happens at night" what queee?, You read right, 90% of the things we did last week not remember, you do not know which were your moods, clothes you wore or thoughts you had, surprisingly, so when we grow or change is difficult to realize. Now with a Journal (diary or confessional) we can go see our progress or not and we have to learn ourselves to make this life more pleasant and happy place to live.
But how to start?, Get a notebook, do not do it on a device moved or computer, as long as you use a pen and write, in this process thousands of neurons and emotions involved, while on a mobile device or computer only a 15 neurons.
Start the morning with 3 min and respondiendolo asking this in your notebook:
Does a goal for today?
What can I do to help others today?
What are the 5 things that these grateful today?
At night before bed 3 min:
What did you do today that increased value to my life?
What are the most important things today?
What are you happy now?

This is a very effective guide, of course you have to customize it as you like, but for those that cost us a bit of work to start, this guide can help you a lot.
So now the question is when are you going to take action in your life and you will begin to have control of your life?

GBY

Alfred
PD. Journaling is an essential tool of the leading and most effective people in this world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario