viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

I Buy?

Someone asked me if I was a salesman, my immediate answer was yes, but in my head seller a question is what? Came, I started trying to analyze me and understand what was selling and what was selling.
With this play of ideas and conversation with myself began to make stronger and more effective (was talking to my own little voice) trying to understand what sold, after a few seconds I threw my little voice told me a few words and whispering in inside, "you see, the end did not sell anything" and for a second I accepted without testing their opinion, but seconds later I realized that she (my little voice) I had already sold the idea that I was not selling anything. What a moment of clarity to understand that the most difficult sale that I make to myself of my own ideas!
Even in these internal messages that my little voice and I was convinced that I do not sell anything, there had been a sale in which I accepted that sold nothing.
I realized that the power is within you and many things in this life have to do with selling, you have in your life your own beliefs, mental buttons or patterns that you have dominated for years and do you live in so Automatic (say my "zombie dad") and often you are aware of them but do not act and many more you realize NO.
So I decided to write to make clear that these sales can determine my actions in life, now the question is how many sales ideas, you do not want, has made you a little voice? When are you going to take control of the most important sale in life? The beliefs of your own!
I hope

GBY
Alfred

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario